Your Privacy is important to us
In the course of providing services, we may be required to collect certain personal information about our clients.
“Personal Information” means information about an identifiable individual but does not include:
1. The name, title or business address or telephone number of an employee of an organization
2. Aggregated information that cannot be associated with a specific individual
Members are responsible for the proper management of all personal information under their control, and shall designate one or more persons to be accountable for compliance.
2. Identifying The Purposes Of Personal Information
Members shall identify the purposes of collecting information before or at the time the information is collected.
3. Obtaining Consent
The knowledge and consent of the consumer are required for the collection, use or disclosure of personal information except where inappropriate.
4. Limiting Collection Of Personal Information
Members shall limit the collection of personal information to that which is necessary for the
5. Limiting Use, Disclosure And Retention Of Personal Information
Members shall use or disclose personal information only for the reason it was collected, except with the consent of the consumer or as required by law.
6. Accuracy Of Personal Information
Members shall keep personal information as accurate, complete, current and relevant as necessary for its identified purpose.
7. Protecting Information
Members shall protect personal information with safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
8. Openness Concerning Policies And Practices
Members shall make readily available to consumers specific information about their policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
9. Consumer Access To Personal Information
Upon request, members shall inform a consumer of the existence, use and disclosure of his or her personal information and shall give the individual access to that information.
10. Challenging Compliance
A consumer shall be able to address a challenge concerning compliance with the above principles to the designated accountable person or persons in the member office.
We are required to keep all personal information confidential except under the following circumstances:
1. Authorized by The Client – to provide you with our services we may be required to gain access to personal information. We will always obtain consent from our clients first, and will never use the information outside of the boundaries provided. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
2. Required By Law – the type of information most likely required by law is pursuant to the Income Tax Act. However, in some cases, we may be required under a court order to disclose information pertaining to that order.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|© 2007-2012 Wise Buy Home|